Surgical auxiliary instruments are applicable to:
- general surgery, cardiothoracic surgery,
- exocrine surgery,
- endoscopic surgery,
- extra-spiritual surgery,
- orthopedic surgery, etc.
They are devices and instruments used for assisting, fixing and traction of various surgical positions,
which are convenient for doctors to operate, reduce patient complications, and make surgery safer and more efficient.
- Quick installation: The lithotomy position can be adjusted quickly and easily, pneumatically assisted, and operated by one person.
- Prevention of compression: The innovative use of the gastrocnemius muscle, the popliteal fossa has no compression foot boot design, the patient’s popliteal fossa, gastrocnemius muscle, nerves around the hip joint, and soft tissues are fully protected to avoid complications.
- Precise adjustment: The placement angle can be precisely adjusted and displayed quantitatively.
- Protection of sterility: The lithotomy position angle can be reset in the non-sterile area during the operation, and the lithotomy position angle can be adjusted accurately without destroying the sterile area, preventing hyperflexion and extension of the hip joint.
- Compatibility: Compatible with any operating bed.